Brake Repair | Brake Service
Brake Repair Service
Regardless of your car’s make or model, Driven automotive’s certified technicians provide quality brake service at a reasonable price. We have the right tools, state-of-the-art equipment and skill to perform any repair job for your vehicle. At Driven Automotive in Meridian, we take pride in our service and speed. If your brakes fail, this can lead to serious problems, as well as expensive repairs and injury.
Don’t Risk an Accident
Driving a vehicle with bad brakes means you’re risking both you and you passengers. Don’t risk it. Be safe by getting with expert brake service from Driven Automotive in Meridian. We have a team of qualified and insured auto repair mechanics who examine the condition of your brakes and ensure that your ride is safe.
CONTACT US today for a brake inspection and estimate.
Inspect your brakes every 12,000 miles or about once a year. Driven Automotive’s certified technicians provide a detailed inspection of the brake system’s linings and other key components. We include a written evaluation with a detailed diagnosis and recommendations. Service recommendations are based on your vehicle manufacturer and the condition of the brake components that impact system performance.
Do I Need My Brakes Checked?
If you answer “Yes” to one of the following, then you may need new brakes:
- It’s been over a year since you last had your brakes checked. Brakes should be checked at least once a year, every 12,000 miles or everytime you rotate your tires.
- Your brake light comes on. The brake warning light on your dashboard can come on for many reasons, including failed brakes. Always make a service station stop when your brake warning light comes on.
- Your car pulls to one side when braking. If your brake pads are wearing unevenly, this could be a serious problem that leads to even greater damage to your car.
- Your brakes squeal when braking. When brakes are worn, special metal fibers are exposed in the brake pads that make a squealing sound. This means your brakes are due for replacement.
- It takes longer than normal to stop your car. “Squishy” brakes are failing brakes. If you can’t stop the car quickly, stop in immediately to have your car serviced.