Poorly maintained cars use more gas and can damage your car’s engine. For instance, your oil and oil filter need to be changed every 3000 miles or every 3 month (Every 6000 – 10000 miles on synthetic), along with other fluids. Belts can wear and go out of alignment. A car’s computers and sensors need to be periodically checked and configured.
Regular maintenance is the key to avoid costly repairs.
Regular maintenance needed for your vehicle is outlined in your car’s owner’s manual. However, most manufacturers recommend the following to be checked every 3,000 to 5,000 miles.
- Belts & Hoses
- Filter Inspection and Replacement
- Fluid Check | Flushes
- Oil Change | Oil Filter Change
- Tire Rotation & Pressure Adjustment
As needed, the following may also need to be changed:
- Headlamp Replacement & Aiming
- Spark Plugs
- All types of bulbs, including dashboard and digital display
- Windshield Wipers
Schedule your appointment today.