Why Should You Inspect a Used Car Before You Buy
Experts and professionals everywhere agree that a technician should inspect a used car before negotiating the final price of any vehicle purchase. A simple inspection can tell you whether you’re about to purchase a peach or a lemon.
Peace of mind for just $73.00
Call Driven Automotive at 208-888-7464 for a pre-purchase inspection that puts the negotiating power back in your hands.
Are you calling after hours?
You can also schedule an inspection online.
Our inspection includes:
- All lights
- Windshield Washer Spray / Wiper Operation / Wiper Blades
- Windshield Condition (Inspect for Cracks, Chips, or Pitting)
- Mirrors / Glass
- Emergency Brake
- Horn Operation
- Fuel Tank Cap Gasket
- Cabin Air Filter
- Clutch Operation
- Shock Absorbers / Suspension / Struts
- Steering Gear Box / Linkage and Boots / Ball Joints / Dust Covers
- Muffler / Exhaust Pipes / Mountings
- Engine Oil and/or Fluid Leaks
- Brake Lines / Hoses / Parking Brake Cable
- Drive Shaft Boots / Constant Velocity Boots / U-joints / Transmission Linkage (if equipped)
- Transmission / Differential / Transfer Case (Check Fluid Level, Fluid Condition and Fluid Leaks)
- Fuel Lines and Connections / Fuel Tank Band / Fuel Tank Vapor Vent System Hoses
- Nuts and Bolts on Chassis
- Fluid Levels: Oil / Coolant / Battery / Power Steering / Brake Fluid / Washer Fluid/ Transmission Fluid
- Engine Air Filter
- Drive Belts
- Engine Coolant Protection
- Cooling System Hoses / Heater Hoses / Air Conditioning Hoses and Connections
- Radiator Core /Air Conditioning Condenser (if equipped)
- Battery Terminals / Cables / Mountings
- Capacity Test
Brake and tire Inspection
- Brake Pads Life
- Tire Tread / Wear Pattern
- Tire Pressure
Driven Automotive incorporates industry standards similar to the inspection guidelines set by the Department of Motor Vehicles.